Hopi Ear Candling (also known as Thermal Auricular Therapy) is a pleasant and non-invasive treatment of the ears, used to treat a variety of conditions. The ear candles induce a revitalising heat upon the head and ears, which soothes, relieves and relaxes. It is a deeply relaxing and calming treatment in cases of anxiety and stress.
What can it treat?
Hopi ear candles may not be the first thing that you think of to treat ear, nose and throat problems, however the candles are used to treat many ailments, including migraine and headaches, glue ear in children, catarrh, sore throats, sinusitis, tonsillitis, flu and excessive ear wax.
Conditions that Hopi ear candles can improve:
- Compacted ear wax
- Glue Ear
- Tinnitus & Noises/Ringing in the Ears
- Colds & Flus
- Sore Throats
- Hay Fever
- Headaches & Migraines
- Regulation of Pressure in Ears & Head
- Stimulation of Blood & Energy Flow, Lymphatic System & Metabolic Rate
- Calming and Relaxing in cases of Anxiety and Stress
Japanese facial massage is therapy that helps restore and balance the body’s energy. Applied to the face, it releases facial and neck muscles, relaxing the tension areas that cause wrinkles, and brings vitality back. It visibly improves the appearance of the skin, provides brightness and a more uniform tone, removes and prevents wrinkles, reduces eye bags and provides great hydration to the skin.
Japanese Facial Massage is also known as the “facelift without surgery.” Thanks to this massage techniques, with a continued treatment in time, you can naturally achieve:
- Regain the tone, lightness and moisturization of the skin
- Enhance the beauty and improve the overall appearance of the face, giving it a healthy look and a fresh and youthful feeling
- Gradually reduce (and prevent) wrinkles, sagging and skin blemishes.
- Rejuvenate and repair the facial tissue (even scars)
- Stimulate cell metabolism, causing the skin to renew faster
- Improve blood circulation and lymph flow, bringing more nutrients to the skin.
- Release blocked tension in the facial and neck muscles
- Remove toxins, impurities and dead skin cells, preventing aging of tissues
- A whole body energy balance
Both men and women of all ages can benefit from Japanese facial massage. On the first visit, a small skin type assessment will be performed, and any therapeutic targets will be specified.
- To get the best aesthetic results, we recommend a session a week for the first 2 months and then a session every 15 days. But even only one session will provide a good deal of wellness, relaxation and balance.
Before the session the face should be clean, with no traces of makeup, creams or other products. For men it is advisable to have shaved most recently before the session (it is not recommended to perform facial massage with beard).
We always recommend drinking plenty of mineral water after the session, to help the body to completely eliminate toxins and to hydrate.
Are you dealing with uncomfortable swelling in your feet and ankles? This is known as edema, which is the result of excess fluid building up in your tissues. It can be caused by many different things, such as heart disease, pregnancy or certain medications.
You don’t have to put up with swollen feet and ankles. There’s a lot you can do for relief, such as lymphatic circulation therapy - presotherapy. Also known as Lymph Drainage Therapy (LDT), presotherapy improve the function of your lymphatic system.
Your lymphatic system is similar to your circulatory system. But instead of blood, lymphatic vessels carry a colorless fluid called lymph throughout your body. Lymph bathes all your tissues, and one of its main functions is to move excess fluids into your bloodstream to be delivered to the bladder and other organs for elimination.
When your lymphatic system isn’t flowing properly, it can lead to fluids building up in your tissues. The problem can be compounded by the fact that lymph doesn’t circulate like blood, which is continuously kept moving by your heart. Instead, lymph relies on the movements of your body to flow.
Muscle movement and the natural action of breathing will move lymph, so keeping active will always help your lymphatic system. But if your mobility is impaired, lymphatic massage is another great way to keep your lymph flowing.
Benefits of Blood Lymphatic Circulation Therapy System:
- Helps Relieve Legs and Feet Swelling, Water Retention, Cramps and Soreness
- Improves Blood Circulation and Promotes Proper Function of the Lymphatic System
- Nourishes Cells and Flushes Waste and Toxins Naturally by Help Circulating Blood
- Releases Nerve Compression and Tension. Helps Relieve Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) and its Symptoms
- Helps Reduce Venous Insufficiency and Varicose Veins
- Helps Releases Endorphins and Amino Acids that Works as Natural Painkiller
- Perfect After a Workout/Training; Gym, Ironman, Triathlon, Cycling, Biking, Dancing, Marathon, Climbing, Yoga and All Sports. Fast Recovery for All Athletes
A Paraffin Treatment uses warm oil-based wax to provide pain relief to hands, feet and sore joints and muscles.
A paraffin treatment soothes chronic joint pain and relaxes stiff muscles, and improves blood flow to the treated area, as noted by Therabath, a manufacturer of paraffin treatment products. It increases range of motion for people with arthritis, bursitis and other chronic conditions that cause pain and stiffness. Paraffin treatments also smooth and soften dry, chapped, rough and scaly skin. It can be helpful for chronic skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
How it works
Paraffin treatment is a form of deep heat therapy. Liquified paraffin wax is very efficient at absorbing and retaining heat. When you dip your hand or foot, for example, into the paraffin bath, heat transfers from the wax into the affected area as the wax solidifies. The heat increases circulation and relieves pain and stiffness. To aid in skin softening, paraffin increases blood supply to the skin, while also opening pores and trapping moisture from underlying layers of skin.
A Sollux lamp serves to produce infrared and visible light radiation. This radiation penetrates to a debth of about 3 cm and causes tissue expansion and blood vessel dilation which in turn promote better blood circulation, increased metabolism, decreased muscle tension and creates an analgesic effect.
The Sollux lamp is equiped with a set of filters that are colored red, blue and violet.
The red filter lets through red visible and infrared radiation. This radiation is used in cases of tissue inflammation for the purpose of reducing swelling, in case of skin injury and slow healing wounds. It is also used in muscle pain and to neutralize the effects of violet radiation in the event of over exposure to this radiation for the purpose of reducing muscle tension before massage or kinetic physical therapy. The blue filter lets through blue or violet light and limits the passage of infrared (heat) radiation. The radiation that passes through this filter has an analgesic and calming effect and causes blood vessels to contract. The blue or violet filters are used in neural pain, in treatment of the effects of injury, in frostbite, hyperesthesia and vasomotor disorders. The choice of the filter used is dependent of the desired therapeutic effect.
- Chronic and sub-acute rheumatoid and inflammatory conditions,
- Degenerative joint disease,
- Disc pathology, back pain syndromes,
- Chronic inflammatory conditions of the nasal cavity, sinuses, external ear and mandibular joints,
- Preparation for massage and motion exercises.
- Acute skin and soft tissue inflammatory conditions
- Tendency for bleeding
- Varicose veins
- Circulatory insufficiency
- Disturbances in periferral vascularization of the extremities
- Active tuberculosis
- General emaciation
Description of the treatment:
The patient assumes a comfortable position and uncovers the areas that are to be irradiated. Before the treatment the therapist makes sure that the patient does not have sensory deficiency. The patient should wear protective glasses during the treatment. The treatment last about 20 minutes.